Here I am sending my thanks to Live Life Veg for awarding PlanetThoughts.org with the Lemonade Award. Live Life Veg is a meticulously run blog that tries hard to show the rest of us why we should change our meat-eating ways for health, economic, and moral reasons - and for environmental reasons as well.
And now I get to pass the award on to ten other blogs.
The winners are below, in alphabetical order in two groups.
Group I. The much-appreciated writers / videographer carried regularly by PlanetThoughts.org:
abrahampaiss.com - Zev Paiss
paulchefurka.ca - Paul Chefurka
peakmoment.tv - Janaia Donaldson
valuesystem.livejournal.com - Aaron Wissner
Group II. Other blogs that do a terrific job of sharing information and making a community, related to environment and cultural values:
ecochildsplay.com - Jennifer Lance
environmentastic.com - A. Caleb Hartley
focusorganic.com - Stefanie Slater
moritherapy.org - Isabela Mori
sustainablog.org - Jeff McIntire-Strasburg
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.